Mediclaim Cover and claims procedure
The college provides comprehensive medical cover / facilities to its students at a very nominal charge. Under the scheme all students are provided a free medical check-up at RSG Indo German Hospital. The students are also provided free OPD at the RSG IG Hospital, which is a 50 bedded hospital with ICU, OTs and diagnostic facilities available seven days a week and round the clock.
The College also has an ambulance for transporting students needing emergent medical treatment.
In addition to these in house medical facilities, the college has taken Group mediclaim and Group Accidental Policy for students from BHARTI AXA GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. for Rs. 50000/- and Rs. 100000/- respectively. The silent features of the policy are
- The group mediclaim policy is cash less.
- List of hospitals for cash less treatment in Ghaziabad and Noida is attached.
- One can claim upto Rs. 50,000/- during the period of policy provided he or she is admitted in hospital for a minimum period of 24 hrs.
- Room charges can not be more than 4% of the policy amount, i.e. one can claim maximum of Rs. 1000/- per day as room charges while treatment.
INSTRUCTION FOR CLIENTS AT THE TIME OF HOSPITALIZATION
- Take Claim Number within 24 hours of Hospitalization from Toll Free Number – 18002334505
- After taking the claim no, request TPA of Hospital to send Pre-Authorisation Request Form to Delhi Office on 011-28757065 as well as to Pune Office on 020-25300128.
- In case of any queries raised, Kindly send reply to Delhi office.
- For settlement of claim ask hospital to send Final Bill and Discharge Summary to Delhi office latest by 12 noon.
- For Planned Admission kindly ask hospital to send the following documents along with Pre-Authorization Request Form -
- First Prescription of Consulting Doctor.
- Brief History of Illness.
- Line of Treatment to be given.
- Break – Up of Estimated Bill.
- Please Contact Mr. Dhananjay at 9911987050 in case for further clarification is required.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF REIMBURSEMENT (IN CASE OF NON CASH LESS MEDICLAIM EXPENDITURE)
- Covering Letter stating
- Claim Number and Policy Number
- Claimant Name
- Total amount paid and Amount to be claimed.
- Name, Address and Phone Number in whose favor cheque is to be made.
- Claim Form duly filled with seal and signature of Hospital on 3rd Page.
- Original Hospital Bill, Discharge Summary and Investigation Reports.
- Photocopy of Star Health Policy and Id – card, with Previous Policy (If Any).
- For Pre-Hospitalization and Post – Hospitalization - Original Doctors Prescription and Original Medicines Bill.