Admissions directly at College level
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPLYING FOR
DIRECT ADMISSION IN THE COLLEGE
B.Tech – I Year
- UPSEE rank within 10,000
- JEE All India Rank within 50,000
- XII (PCM) ≥ 70 %
B.Tech-II Year (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc 60% and above (up to second year if final result is not declared).
- Diploma 70% and above (up to 5th semester if final result is not declared.
MBA I Year
- Minimum aggregates of 55% Marks in X, XII and Graduation.
Students who fulfill above mentioned minimum eligibility criteria may collect the Application forms free of cost from the college main gate. Duly completed forms alongwith enclosure as mentioned in the form be dropped in the drop Box kept at the main gate. Forms are also available to be downloaded from college website www.akgec.in. The selection for the few available seats will be based on merit in PCM/UPSEE/JEE and performance in the college test/interview.
Meeting minimum eligibility criteria and submission of form does not mean selection for admission.
NOTE: ASPIRING CANDIDATES/PARENTS ARE ADVISED AND WARNED NOT TO CONTACT/MEET ANY PERSON EXCEPT HEAD ADMISSION TEAM FOR ANY CLARIFICATION.
The college will not be responsible for any information conveyed by any other person except Prof. S.L. Kapoor Head, Admission Committee.
- Recipient of Academic Excellence Trophy for “Best Engineering College in UPTU” for two Successive Years from H.E., The Governor of U.P.
- The only Institution in U.P. to have received approval from DST, Govt. of India, for establishment of Centre of Relevance and Excellence (CORE) in the field of Industrial Automation & Robotics.
- Recipient of awards for “Best Technology Infrastructure of the year” and for “Best Vocational Robotics Education” from All India Council for Robotics and Automation (AICRA).
- AKGEC NI LabVIEW academy has been selected as “Best LabVIEW Academy in India”.
- 14 students in the Branch wise Merit Lists of AKTU (2016-17) with 2 Gold, 1 Silver and 3 Bronze Medals.
- Ayushi Agarwal and Saurabh Verma respectively received the First and Second Chancellor’s Gold Medals for being the Best B.Tech student across all branches in 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- 97% B.Tech and 97% MCA students graduated with 1st Division/Distinction.
- Excellent performance in GATE with Shivam Gupta securing 19th All India Rank and 3 students with CAT score above 95 with Kumar Abhishek securing 97.63 percentile.
- More than 600 students in good companies like Infosys, HCL, Torrent Power, MAQ Software, Tech Mahindra, IBM India, HP India, Ericsson, BSNL, BPCL, NI System, NIIT and many more.
- 4 students in IITs, 2 in IIMs, 4 in IMT, 1 in IISc Bangalore, 6 in NITs, 1 in XLRI, 1 in XAVIER Inst. and many others selected for M.Tech and MBA in eminent institutions.
- The AKGEC project team “Innovators” won the ‘Mitsubishi Electric Innovators Gold CUP’. Students were awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- alongwith fully sponsored plant visit to Mitsubishi, Japan.
- Excellent academic infrastructure, modern Hostels for 1500 Boys and Girls and Library with over 97,600 books, e-journals & digital library.
- Following Centres of Excellence have been established in collaboration with eminent multinational industries to provide industry relevant training for enhanced employability.
- AKGEC-KUKA Industrial Robotics training Centre.
- AKGEC-NI LabVIEW Academy.
-AKGEC-BOSCH Rexroth Centre of Competence in Automation Technologies.
- AKGEC-JANATICS Industrial Pneumatics Knowledge Centre.
- AKGEC-Siemens Product Lifestyle Management Centre of Excellence.
- AKGEC-AIA Competence Development Centre in Integrated Automation.
- AKGEC-FRONIUS Advance Welding Technology & Research Centre.